Substructure recognizes the importance of Health, Safety, and Environment to our employees and the communities we work in.
We firmly believe that all employees have every right to be an HSE leader and take initiative in ensuring they, and their fellow colleagues are working in an environment that’s safe, and complies with all laws and regulations — this includes adhering to client mandated HSE programs as well. Substructure has a long track record of completing the job with zero incidents and takes pride for achieving the following:
- Zero hours of Non-Productive-Time (NPT) due to HSE incidents on the job site.
- Zero violations with local and federal HSE laws.
- Zero incidents during Diving and seafaring operations.
- Zero non-conformance violations for workplace safety.
In addition, we recognize that the industry we operate in renders potential hazards on the job site. We identify and mitigate these hazards by performing the following.
- Pre-job Tool-Box-Talk (TBT)
- Job-Safety-Analysis (JSA)
- Pre-job inspections of safety equipment.
- Updated safety training for our employees.
- End of job Lessons-Learned for achieving best practices on future jobs.