Substructure’s highly trained commercial divers bring decades of combined experience to complex underwater assessment, marine repair, marine maintenance, and marine construction.
We have worked in environments ranging from the Arctic Ocean in winter to the Persian Gulf in summer, in ballast tanks and pump bays, and from the base of dams to the top of water-supply tanks. Substructure divers have conducted repairs at oil refineries and on pipelines, performed maintenance at nuclear power plants, provided services at marine terminals, on vessels, and worked on dozens of marine archaeological sites. Our vast experience and comprehensive inventory of specialized equipment enable us to respond to our clients’ needs in a timely and effective manner.
Marine services we routinely provide include (but certainly are not limited to):
- Inspecting piers, bridges, dams, pipelines, and vessels
- Maintaining trash racks, traveling water screens, and sluice gates
- Installing and repairing pumping equipment
- Burning and welding underwater
- Inspecting and maintaining potable water systems
- Rehabilitating marine structures
- Installing cathodic protection systems
- Designing and fabricating underwater structures
- Supporting dredge operations
- Performing vessel maintenance
- Removing biological growth and cleaning surfaces
- Providing remotely operated vehicle (ROV) services
- Setting underwater explosives
- Installing epoxy encapsulations
- Forming and pumping concrete
- Supporting oceanographic and hydrographic research
Substructure diving operations are constantly reevaluated for the complete management of risk. Safety is always our primary consideration. See Commercial Diving Information.
To learn more about Substructure’s unique approach to marine problem solving and to see how we can help your business, please contact us today.